Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us by accepting our Product/ Services. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site/ Product/ Services related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site/ Products/ Services. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information
Watervans : Monthly cards may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site/ Products.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site/ Product feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To publish Testimonials online: We may ask you to provide testimonials for our website/ Product/ Services and even post them online on various social media platforms. In this case, we'd presume that you're okay to share your Personal Information like Name, Company name and Designation at the minimum.
- Watervans : Monthly cards may disclose your personally/ non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Watervans : Monthly cards (iii) protect against legal liability.
How we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site/ Products/ Services.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Cancellation | Refund Policy:
We adopt diverse cancellation policies for our various services. For more details kindly refer to the respective document. Request related to cancellation must be submitted to the sales department, Through following email you can submit your cancellation request on email@example.com or mailing the letter (At our address on the website). On receipt of your request, our accounts department will contact you for issues on cancellation and will advise you related to further process. Until you don't get cancellation code from our accounts team, your cancellation won't be considered valid.
Money refund policy:
|Reason / Timeline||Refund percentage||Explanation|
|Within 24hours||Up to 90% of the order value||We deduct 10% amount because we incur cost for payment gateway and accounts when we return the money.|
|Within 2-3 days after advance payment||50% of the order value||Backend/Technical team gets assigned into the jobs after payment confirmation so we deduct 50% amount of payment.|
|After 3 days from the date of confirmation||No refunds||No refunds are possible.|
|By Mistake I paid extra amount||100% payment will be refunded||We will refund your 100% payment after we deduct the payment gateway transaction's charges.|
|I did not like the design or work||No Refund||We strive to understand your concept and request you to clearly specify details which you want to project in the website. Also, you can let us know the designs which you prefer. As a part of our service, we revise the design once and do all minor adjustments once based on comprehensive feedback. No refund is possible under the condition that you did not like the design.|
|Work Rejection||No refund||We are willing to rework till you are satisfied with the work. However since this work is subjective and what looks Ok to you may not look ok to other, in such cases no refunds are possible.|
|Technical Glitches||No refund||No refund Possible in technically cases like domain errors; hosting as they are outside from our area of influence, if their is third party issue like API, Apple or iOS developer account account, etc. We can only consult, but we dont take responsiilty of thier actions or a delay by them|
Delay in content provision
To expedite the designing or development process, it is recommended for our client to provide the essential data as mentioned by account executive via email only. Any data provided without an email consent is considered insignificant. Below are the cases of delays where the designing or development processes will be interrupted or abolished.
- The client took more than 48 hrs in the provisioning of complete data needed for designing or development.
- The client took more than 48 hrs in the provisioning of feedback on respective design or solution, which is leading to more the expected consumption of resources.
In both the cases, we hold the rights to interrupted or dissolve the design and development process without further notice. In-order to resume the design or development process, the client needs to pay for the extra time consumed due to delay. In case client fails or declined to pay, the design and development will be abolished.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Site/ Products/ Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site/ Products/ Services. Your continued use of the Site/ Products/ Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.