Privacy of Information Collected
By using the Services, you consent to WaterVans collecting, storing, and utilizing the following information in order to render and enhance these Services:
- Information provided by you at the time of registering for the Services, such as name, phone number, email address, age, gender, contact details, photo, bank account details, and government identity;
- Information obtained from your use of the Services, such as device information (e.g. IP address, device make and model, operating system, location), browser information, log information, Water Data, uploaded information, behavior information, and metadata;
- Access to your registered email and/or SMS for the purpose of accessing one-time passwords;
- Your consent to allow WaterVans to access your contacts and their information, including email IDs, phone numbers, and addresses; and
- Payment-related information, including credit card, debit card, bank account details, passwords, tax-related information (such as GST, PAN, etc.), one-time passwords, and billing addresses, as may be required by WaterVans or its third-party services from time to time
WaterVans offers various payment options, including Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and payment gateways.
WaterVans reserves the right to charge an online convenience fee at its discretion, and you may be required to bear any applicable gateway or electronic transfer fees. Once you receive confirmation from WaterVans, you cannot cancel your order. The order will be considered confirmed only if you make full payment and pay the security deposit for drinking water cans and dispensers. If you have not paid the full amount, WaterVans may still treat the order as confirmed at its discretion, requiring you to provide a purchase order or similar document or allow WaterVans to block your credit card for the entire amount.
WaterVans is not obligated to process your booking if you attempt to make part payments or pay in installments. If you request a cancellation, WaterVans is not obligated to refund any amount paid by you, except for the water can security deposit, which may be refunded at WaterVans sole discretion. If a supplier cancels the order, WaterVans will refund the entire amount paid by you within ten working days. WaterVans reserves the right to modify its fee structure and introduce fees for existing or new features and functionalities at its sole discretion. You must comply with all applicable Indian laws and laws of your respective jurisdictions while transacting on WaterVans.
WaterVans is not liable for any issues you encounter when making a payment through a payment gateway, and you are responsible for ensuring the authenticity and accuracy of the information you enter. You agree that your personal data, including details relating to debit card/credit card/net banking, may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/or fraud.
You authorize WaterVans to accept payment for its products and services in advance and enable you to purchase products or services on the WaterVans platform.
The security deposit paid by you will be refundable or carried forward for new cans booked on the return of empty cans without physical damage to can, QR and barcodes. Only the security deposit for the water cans may be refunded upon request, and you agree that assessing can damage and fitness is at WaterVans sole discretion. WaterVans shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or delays in any data, information, or message or for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission, non-performance, or interruption in any such data, information, or message.
WaterVans will request Your consent before placing cookies on Your device. You have the option to decline this consent; however, this may affect the functionality of WaterVans,, and certain features may not work as intended.
You may choose to enable or disable cookies on Your internet browser and delete them at any time, but this may result in You losing personalized settings and the ability to access WaterVans Services efficiently.
Uses of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access the services provided by our suppliers who are available on our platform.
- To enable our suppliers to provide you with the services you have requested.
- To improve WaterVans’ services, websites, products, content, and advertising.
- To provide you with location-based services and offers based on your interests.
- To detect and prevent fraud and abuse.
- To keep internal records.
- To subscribe you and/or your contacts to WaterVans promotional emails, messages, ongoing offers, and other social features, including sending invitations and referral links to your contacts.
- In the event that WaterVans is merged, acquired, sold, or some of its assets are acquired, it may disclose any or all of your information to the acquiring party.
- WaterVans may also access, use, store, and disclose personal information (including the content of your communications) to comply with the law and lawful requests or legal process, enforce the terms and policies governing your use of the service, including investigations of any potential violation, to detect or prevent security breaches, fraud or technical issues, to protect the rights or property of WaterVans and its users, and when WaterVans believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of WaterVans, its employees, users, or the general public.
- The data collected from the Water Jar may be used by WaterVans for marketing and aggregation purposes. WaterVans is entitled to commercially use and monetize the Water Jar data in any manner it deems fit.
- Other than the purposes mentioned above, WaterVans will not use or disclose your information for any other purposes.
Third Parties Services:
WaterVans may at its sole discretion transmit certain data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Parental Rights and Child Protection
WaterVans does not intentionally gather any data from individuals under the age of 18. If You are under 18, please refrain from using the Services. If WaterVans becomes aware that an individual is violating this policy, the account will be terminated and their access to the Website and/or App will be restricted.
WaterVans has implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to protect and secure Your information.
It is Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of Your login passwords, one-time passwords, or any other passwords. For all financial transactions, WaterVans employs encrypted and authorized payment gateways.
WaterVans employs reasonable methods to safeguard Your information, but it is important to note that transmitting information over the internet is not always completely secure, and WaterVans cannot guarantee the security of Your information transmitted on the Website or Services. By providing WaterVans with information, You agree that You are doing so at Your own risk.
Changes & Modifications
If WaterVans is made aware of any security systems breach, it shall attempt to notify You electronically. You may direct all communications to WaterVans to [email protected], including requests to cease using any or all of Your information.